Links to other good resources and websites
The following links can take you to other resources and websites that focus on what is GOOD, and you may find them to be helpful and informative as you surf the net. Contact the webmaster with your questions and concerns, and he will try to find and to add more GOOD links to this list.
Christian agencies and ministries
- New Christian UK - dedicated to helping the new Christian. This is a huge website with hundreds of resources to help anyone who is seeking to grow in his or her faith or who is engaged in Christian ministries.
- Virginia’s Garden; this lady has created a very beautiful garden at her home and an effective website on the internet to help people reflect upon God and what He has revealed about Himself. She shares her personal testimony and a lot of helpful statements and resources with her visitors.
- Relentless Heart;. Michael Chriswell publishes a growing set of short discipleship and Bible study and devotional videos on his blog that are very insightful and practical for anyone who is struggling with some of the challenges of daily living, and they are all based on his own personal experiences and study.
- Tracking Bible Prophecy by Amy Van Gerpen provides a very detailed and complete explanation of the various events that are cited in the Bible as prophetic events that will affect the Israelites, the Church, and the people of the world as God carries out his redemptive work in this world.
- The Lord is calling; This is a very person blog that Linda has published to “Illuminate a path to the abundant life” that can enable viewers to receive and to live an abundant life in the light of God’s grace and love. Check it out. You may find a valuable personal blessing in her personal and thoughtful postings and comments.
- Effective Church Communications; Yvon Prehn is an excellent Christian communicator who provides a blog regarding communications and other helpful resources for those who want to communicate the “gospel”.
- Fish the Net; a variety of resources for evangelism.
- Worthy Links - Christian Search Engine; A huge site of excellent Christian resources.
- Christian Message Boards BBS; an excellent forum for the discussion of various Christian and theological questions and concerns.
- Worthy Christian Forums; A well established gathering site for individuals from around the world to share their common concerns and interests in a forum or chat room.
- Christian Answers Net; a hugh site providing answers to questions about the Christian faith and the Bible as well as other Christian resources, including films.
- All About God; a Christian community for seekers, skeptics, and believers.
- Peggies’ Place; fantastic site, huge variety of Christian resources, inspiration, newsletter, excellent site.
- Ron Hutchcraft Ministries.Inc; a very dynamic website of Christian resources to Equip Believers to Become Spiritual Rescuers, including daily devotionals, various articles, stories, news reports, and Ron’s blog.
- Beyond Evangelical; Frank’s blog provides a lot of encouraging resources for living as a Christian in this world.
- Good News on the Doorstep; blog of positive “Passing Thoughts” by Joe Cervasio.
- Bailout! The Game; Be The Bank, Lose Billions, Get a Bailout! This is a fun game that demonstrates how one can win by loosing.
- Educational Games From the Holy Land; produces board and card games for the followers of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam of all ages that are especially designed to be used in families to help them make the Bible come alive.
- If you are willing to install a link to this site on your site, you
can use this code to install this image link:
<a href="http://christianityetc.org/"><img src="http:christianityetc.org/slogan_link.jpg" width=213 height=52 alt="http://christianityetc.org"></a>.
- If you are willing to install a simple textual link to this site on your site, you may use this data to write the code and describe this site: the domain for this site is “christianityetc.org”, the title of the site is “Christianity and what is good forever”, and the description for the site is “This site and the included blog provide various statements about Christianity and matters of living that should be considered as being good forever, or at least worthy of serious discussion”. You should use the normal tags and syntax to compose the HTML code for the link.