Brief list of necessary steps
- Establish your government’s legal papers to operate as a non-profit Christian agency in the area where you are serving.
- Recruit a local Board of respected community leaders who will voluntarily serve your agency as objective supervisors of the budget for your ministries and the general conduct of your staff along with their personal funds for the operation of your ministry.
- Develop a detailed plan for the operation of the ministries to which God has called you, including its anticipated financial costs.
- Recruit from your local and connected areas of service teams of volunteers who will each commit themselves to work with you in the various specific responsibilities that will be basic to the operation of your ministries. These will include such responsibilities as Stewardship, Education or Training, Evangelism, Worship, and Social Services.
- Develop a specific list of associates, friends, Christian contacts, community leaders and executives from your local and regional area of service as well of from distant places whom you would expect to have some interest in investing in your ministries.
- Then compose a very detailed complete Case Statement that clearly describes the nature of your organization, its history, your plans for your ministry and its operating budget which will be your very rational reason for why anyone should invest any of his or her personal funds in your ministries.
- Then organize and implement your fundraising campaign.
If you are intested in implementing any these steps in your ministries, I would be glad to provide you with my free professional and practical consulting guidance in them to help you to raise the funds that you seek for your ministries. You can request my help and cite your specfic needs by going to the "Help" link on this website and completing and submitting the form that is displayed there as my offer. I have several years of professional experience in fundraising and would be blessed to share with you in your ministries. I will be glad to answer any questions that you might have about any of these steps or my ability to help you.